By default, MainWP Dashboard is designed to check for possibly abandoned plugins and themes once per day. But if you want to trigger this process manually:
- Go to the MainWP > Sites > Manage page
- Select Sites that you want to check
- Select the Check Abandoned Plugins or Check Abandoned Themes action in the Bulk Actions menu
- Click the Apply button.
Also, running the same process can be accomplished if you
- Go to the MainWP > Updates > Abandoned Plugins (Themes) page
- Click the Check Abandoned Plugins (Themes) button