Directly from your MainWP Dashboard, you will be able to see vulnerable plugins and themes, what the issues are.
- The Vulnerability database updates itself in real-time, so you don’t miss out on any vulnerabilities.
- Premium plugins and themes are a part of wpvulndb.com.
- Get notified of vulnerabilities.
- Update vulnerable versions
- Delete vulnerable versions
WPScan Vulnerability Database
The WPScan Vulnerability Database is an online browsable version of WPScan’s data files that are used to detect known WordPress core, plugin, and theme vulnerabilities. This database has been compiled by the WPScan Team and various other contributors since WPScan’s release. The development of the WPScan Vulnerability Database was funded by BruCON‘s 5by5 project.