There are a few ways to remove a bad code snippet:
- Reactivate the Child plugin – to do this, you need to rename/remove the child plugin via FTP. This will remove snippet data.
- Removing the snippet from Database – to do this,
- Login in to your cPanel, locate the phpMyAdmin, and open your site database
- Locate and open the wp_options table
- Locate and remove the option_name = mainwp_ext_snippets_enabled row, or option_name = mainwp_ext_code_snippets.
If you use bad snippets that are saved to the WP-Config.php, the file will need to be edited manually!