The extension works in tandem with the Jetpack Protect plugin on your Child Sites. Both the extension and the plugin are free to download and use.
- Install the MainWP Jetpack Protect extension
- Install the Jetpack Protect plugin on all desired child sites
- Navigate to MainWP Dashboard > Extensions > Jetpack Protect page
NOTE: If you don’t immediately see all Child Sites on which you’ve installed Jetpack Protect plugin, please Synchronize all sites
- You should now see all sites in the table, with the red X icon in the Jetpack Connection column
- To connect the Jetpack extension to the Jetpack plugin
- Perform another Sycnrhonization to get fresh data
NOTE: After connecting the Child Sites to the Jetpack Protect extension, it can take some time before the Jetpack Scan completes the first scan.