The MainWP Plugin allows you to manage WordPress pages on your Websites. MainWP Dashboard will allow you to remotely create a new page on your managed sites, edit existing pages, change the status for existing pages, or completely delete them.
On the MainWP > Pages > Manage page, you can easily find all existing pages and manage them without of hustle of logging into each child site separately.
- Login in to your MainWP Dashboard
- Go to the MainWP > Pages > Manage Pages page
- In the Search options section set your search preferences
- Status filters will allow you to narrow down the search to only selected page statuses
- Keyword field will allow you to find pages where an entered word is used
- Date Range will narrow down the search to pages that have been published in the selected date range
- Select wanted Child Sits
- Click the Show Pages button
Once the Search is complete, a list of found pages will appear at the bottom of the page.
By default, the MainWP Dashboard plugin is set to return (show) a maximum of 50 pages from one Child Site. This is set like this because loading too much data can cause various issues.