- Go to the WP > Plugins page on your Child site that you want to add to your MainWP Dashboard
- Click Add New to install a new plugin
- In the Search Field, enter “MainWP” and press the Enter key
- In search results, find the MainWP Child plugin and click the Install Now button
- Once the installation is done, click the Activate to activate the plugin.
- Download the MainWP Child plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the plugin folder to your desktop.
- With your FTP program, upload the plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress (Dashboard site) directory online.
- Go to WP > Plugins screen and find the MainWP Child plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.