- Login in to your MainWP Dashboard site
- Go to the MainWP > Themes > Install page
- Under the Install from WordPress.org tab, a list of WordPress themes will appear.
- Use the “Search Themes” field to find the plugin that you want to install
- Enter the Name of a Theme and press Enter on your keyboard
- Search results will appear
- Locate the Theme that you want to install
- Select it by checking the Install this Theme radio button
- Next, in the Select Sites box, select all sites you want to install this theme to
- Review the Installation Options
- Click the Complete Installation button
Overwrite existing if already installed – if selected, the MainWP Plugin will overwrite the theme on your Child Sites if the theme is already installed.