- Login in to your MainWP Dashboard site
- Go to the MainWP > Themes > Install page
- Under the Upload .zip file tab, the Upload button will appear
- Click the Upload button
- Browse your computer and select the theme .zip file
- After the upload process is done,
- in the Select Sites box, select all sites you want to install this theme to
- Review the Installation Options
- Click the Complete Installation button
Overwrite existing if already installed – if selected, the MainWP Plugin will overwrite the theme on your Child Sites if the theme is already installed.
When uploading a theme in .zip format, you need to be sure that your server will allow the upload for the file size of the theme. To see what is the Maximum File Size for your server, check the Server Information page on your MainWP Dashboard site.