If you wish to use a different logo in the email body compared to the logo in the attached PDF file, you can create a custom email template to achieve that. We will use one of the built-in templates as a starting point for the new custom email report.
- Locate one of the default email templates in the
NOTE: You can download the MainWP Pro Reports Extension from your MainWP Account, or you can navigate to this path using FTP client.
- Copy the PHP file of one of the templates (in this example we will be using
pro-report-email-modern.php) and rename it to a new desired filename
- Open the new PHP file in your favorite code editor
- Locate these three lines
- And replace them with just one line with a hardcoded URL from your MainWP Dashboard that contains the desired logo
- Once you are finished with the customization and the template is ready, upload the PHP file the
/wp-content/uploads/mainwp/report-email-templates/directory on your Dashboard site
- Once uploaded, the template will be available in the Email template dropdown