Don’t worry – your sites and their data are not deleted, and only the display of said information is affected.
The issue is caused by the low limits for the InnoDB engine. Switching to MyISAM allows for longer Database rows which in turn resolves the issue.
To fix this issue, perform these steps on your MainWP Dashboard only. There is no need to alter any settings on the Child Sites themselves.
- Login to your hosting provider’s backend
- Locate the phpMyAdmin app
- Open it and find the relevant Database
- Click on the SQL tab
- Enter the command:
ALTER TABLE wp_mainwp_wp ENGINE = MyISAM ;Note: The table prefix
wp_may be different in your case, so please adjust the command accordingly.
- Click the Go button
- Navigate to the following URL
- Locate the mainwp_db_version field
- Change the value to
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
- Navigate to the MainWP Dashboard > Sites > Manage Sites page and verify that the table now displays all your Child Sites
- If you are still not seeing your Child Sites in the table, please open a private ticket so we can assist you.