How to change the MainWP theme
- Install the Custom Dashboard extension
- Navigate to MainWP Dashboard > Extensions > Custom Dashboard page
- Open the Settings tab
- From the Select MainWP Theme dropdown, pick the desired theme
- Click the Save Changes button
How to customize the MainWP theme
- Download the MainWP Custom Dashboard Extension from your MainWP Account
- Extract the plugin files to your computer
- Locate one of the default themes in the mainwp-custom-dashboard-extension\mainwp-custom-dashboard-extension\css directory
- Copy the CSS file and use your favorite code editor to make customizations
- Once your theme is ready, rename the CSS file to a new desired title
- Upload the CSS file to the /wp-content/uploads/mainwp/custom-dashboard directory on your Dashboard site.
- Once uploaded, the theme will be available in the Select MainWP Theme dropdown.