Delete MainWP Related Content From a Child Site Database
Before doing anything, do not forget to backup your database.
If you need to delete all data saved by MainWP Child plugin from your child site database, please try the following:
- Login to your child site cPanel/Plesk
- Start the phpMyAdmin (or similar tool)
- Navigate to the area your SQL query will apply to (your child site database)
- Click on the SQL tab.
- Paste the following SQL Command:
DELETE FROM `wp_options` where option_name like '%mainwp_%'
- Click on Go to execute the query.