- Login in to your MainWP Dashboard
- Go to the MainWP > Extensions > Team Control page
- Go to the Roles and Permissions tab
- Locate the previously created role
- Click the Edit button
- Set MainWP Dashboard permissions
- Set Allowed Extensions
- Set Allowed Sites
- Click the Save action
After setting custom permissions, you are ready to assign this role to an existing user or to create a new user with this role.
By selecting permission, extension, or website, you are allowing users with this role to use this action, extension on the allowed sites.
If you allow sites by selecting a group of child sites after adding a new site to the group it is required to re-save role settings in order to allow the newly added site to the role.