- Click the Sign-Up button (If you already have an account, proceed to step 4)
- Fill up the registration form and check your email to activate your account. Follow the link in the email. You will get the confirmation note.
- After confirmation, you are successfully registered. Next, you need to log in and generate an API Key.
- Click the Login button
- When you type in your email address and password and click the Login button, you will be prompted to the Account Dashboard page
- Proceed to the My Settings page
- Scroll down to the API Information area and click the Create the main API key link
- Then it will show you the Create the main API key button, click that button
- and your API Key will appear.
MainWP Advanced Uptime Monitor Extension does not support Monitor Specific API Keys.