- Go to the Google Developer Console.
- In the Google Developers Console, click the Projects Menu
- Click the New Project button
- Enter your Project Name and click the Create button
- Click the Enable APIs and Services link
- Locate the Google Analytics API and click it
- Enable it
- Click the Create Credentials button
- Skip this step
- Click the Create Credentials and select the OAuth client ID option
- Click the Configure Consent Screen button
- Set External User Type
- Enter your Application name, Support Email, Authorized domains, Developer Email and click the Save And Continue button
- Skip the Scopes and Optional Infor steps, on the Summary, click the Back to Dashboard button
- Go to the Credentials section
- Select Web Application, enter Name and paste the Authorized redirect URIs from your dashboard, click the Create button
- Client ID and Secret Client will be displayed to you
If the process keeps failing for you, please try a different browser and be sure that any ad-blocker add-ons in your browser are disabled.
The process has been verified and updated on November 3rd, 2020.